Friday, October 18, 2013

Abby's Literary Taste

We're recovering from a bug that has kept Abby out of daycare all week.  We're not ready for cold and flu season.  ;)  Just wanted to take a quick second to mention the book that Abby has been reading lately-

A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, Eighth Edition: Chicago Style for Students and Researchers.


Yup, that's the book she's been toting everywhere- she even needs it in her crib at night now to fall asleep.

I had purchased the book when I had lofty goals of taking a graduate course this semester at Harvard.  I couldn't swing it between working and my long commute but luckily the book did not go to waste.  I'll try to snap a pic of her reading it- she's wicked smaht.  ;)  Speaking of wicked smaht, we've been watching a lot of baseball lately with the Sox battling the Tigers in the ALCS.  The other day while I was driving to the store with Abby, she randomly shouted, "Go Red Sox!" from the backseat.  We are very proud.  ;)

Sending lots of love!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment