Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Prayer Request

We Dugans have just returned from a wonderful long weekend in Maine.  We didn't take many photos but I have tons of video footage to upload and share with you all- it was a perfect New England weekend. :)  This morning though, I'm asking for your prayers for my cousin Jeff.  We just found out that Jeff will be returning to Afghanistan and my heart feels heavy.  Please keep him and his wife Val in your thoughts and prayers.  Here's hoping for a quick and safe tour and for a swift return home.  Here are a couple pics of Jeff and Abby (we were lucky enough to meet up with him while he visited New England in July- he lives in Georgia right now but misses New England terribly)  Jeff referred to Abby's outfit as her "business dress."  ;)  My cousin constantly has everyone in stitches.

Jeff doesn't want this news posted on Facebook so I'm using this blog as my prayer request arena.

 Me and Jeff as kids at Canobie Lake Park


Abby and Jeff at Lester's BBQ this July :)

No comments:

Post a Comment