Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Back from paradise!

We have returned from Florida much to our dismay.  I have to admit though- I have so much work and email to catch up on that pictures may not be up for a couple of days still and I'm having issues uploading videos to youtube to post.  Here are a couple teaser photos though- I promise to post more pictures and share more stories once things have settled down.  I will say this- Abby is a saint- perhaps the most laid back baby in the world- she spent a total of 23 hours in the car for the ride down and another 23 hours for the ride back home and hardly put up a fuss.  We were and still are amazed.  :)  There are great stories that accompany all of these pictures and I promise to post them when things quiet down a bit. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment