Thursday, March 8, 2012

VACATION!!!

We start our vacation adventure tonight!  What perfect timing too- as I was walking through Harvard Yard this morning, the students were running wild on campus- shouting with balloons- all wearing matching outfits.  I had forgotten that today is the day that freshmen receive their housing assignments!  The excitement completely matched my mood this morning- I woke up with butterflies in my tummy just like I did as a kid before our annual camping trip in Maine.  :)  We are so excited to visit with Lauren, and explore Florida.  We're even able to meet our friends Nikki & Francis at Sea World in Orlando for a day! :)

Abby has a little fishing rod that we packed last night and we promise to snap adorable pictures of her fishing with her dad. :)

Sending love to all! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment