Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy 11 Months!

I almost forgot what today's date is!  It didn't even dawn on me when I wrote the date on the sign-in sheet at daycare...  today our little baby girl is somehow 11 months old!  I'm not really sure where the time has gone but boy has it been a joyous 11 months.  :)  I can't believe that Abby is a month shy of being a year old.  How lucky we are to have her in our lives. :)

This morning when I dropped Abby off at daycare, her friend Asher came right over and gave her a big hug.  He was dressed in a tuxedo t-shirt today and the scene was just adorable- he had great timing too.  Though Abby has been better about drop-offs, and doesn't cry any more, she still clings to me while I try to make her crib and put her food in the fridge.  Asher's hug made her smile and she didn't need to cling to me anymore. :)  Asher is unfortunately transitioning to the next classroom though.  He is one of my favorites but Abby will have his company to look forward to when she eventually transitions as well.  Just wanted to share a quick hug this morning with all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment