Sunday, August 21, 2011

Stander visit

Today Abby and I headed over to my cousin Jen's for a visit with Jen, Joe, their beautiful boy Paul, and my uncle Paul, and Aunt Cathy.  Poor Leif had to work today and couldn't make the gathering.  Just as I had expected, Abby absolutely loved Paul.  He is wonderful, beautiful, sweet, and entertaining.  Abby really soaked in all of her family today and seemed very interested in the multiple Papas in one room (my uncle Paul looks and sounds just like my dad.)  Abby was on her game today- no fussing, lots of smiling, and a good portion of raspberries as well. ;)  We decided that Abby has a long back like all of the Standers do.

Abby and I visited with my friend Amy, A-mom, yesterday too.  Abby absolutely loved A-mom and was completely spoiled by her first purse, a fascination station, and a ducky that A-mom got for her.  Abby and I stopped by the pet store at the mall too- she was particularly taken with a kitty who looked like Mandy's cat, Rocco.  She is definitely a kitty kid right now. ;)  She also really loved looking at the parakeets and fish.

We had a wonderful and social weekend and are looking forward to Abby's first trip to Tanglewood with Grandma and her friend Carol next weekend!! :)

Oh!  Abby also met the class bunny in daycare on Friday and was very interested in it.  'Atta girl, Abby!  Your mom loves bunnies!!! ;)

Here is some new eye candy:



Abby and Paul

Abby and Aunt Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment