Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Abby's Baptism!

Abby will be baptized this Sunday in church.  This is an especially special baptism because my grandparents are founding members of the church and both my mom and I were baptized at the Lexington United Methodist Church- 4 generations within the same church- and all 4 generations will be present at church on Sunday- it's my Nanie's birthday and she's excited to have a special occasion like this on her special day ! :)  I just spoke with our minister, Leigh Dry, and she is so excited to have Abby as her first baptism at the LUMC.  We will post pictures soon!!! :) :)  My mom and I are shopping for Abby's baptism gown on Friday.  Such an exciting day for little Abby! :)

I have to add this in!  Leif just picked up Abby from daycare.  Today was picture day and evidently Abby was the best kid in the whole place for picture day today- she smiled brightly and even stuck her tongue out.  We may be a bit bias, but is Abby a superstar or what?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment