Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Selflessness

This story is too good to not share...  What a selfless act in the midst of despair!

http://www.drmomma.org/2011/09/from-despair-to-donation-mother-loses.html

While dropping Abby off this morning, I had an opportunity to talk with her new teacher for a bit.  Maria, Abby's new teacher, was talking about Abby's undying energy.  Evidently she jumps in any type of a toy that they put her in now and I get such a kick out of that- I watch her do the same thing at home.  Maria said that Abby also is the only baby who truly enjoys tummy time at daycare- she loves to roll all over the place.  :)

Abby is laughing a lot these days- sometimes she'll just look at me and start laughing.  Her laughter is absolutely the best sound in the entire world.  :)  This morning she grabbed hold of her bottle as I was feeding her and was pulling it back forth (she does this with her feet a lot).  I couldn't stop laughing- and she just loved that she had made me laugh.  We had such a sweet and tender morning together. :)

Abby has a stuffed giraffe in her crib that she loves to hug and cuddle.  My friend Sophie gave it to her and I just have to share the pic that I took of the two of them last night.  Could she get any cuter?  ;) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment